Responsible for the overall IT function for The Binding Site America’s. Monitors, responds to, and finds solutions to the company’s help desk requests, sets up new hire access and laptops, terminates access for exiting employees, may take part in companywide implementations, takes part in the administration and maintenance of a variety of companywide software, phone and other technical systems at times working with our Global IT Team, out of the United Kingdom.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages desktop support functions and provides support for local users to include workstations, laptops, printers, and copiers.
- Installs and configures related telecommunications network hardware, software and peripherals including routers, switches, call managers, ACD systems, and other Ethernet and fiber optic networking & telecommunications equipment.
- Actively monitors network, voice, and video equipment ensuring prompt response to alarms.
- Performs mid-level troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair/fixes for LAN related hardware and software.
- Maintains security of voice, data, and video systems.
- Installs, configures, and maintains the organization's LAN server and workstations.
- Maintains security of LANs.
- May modify VLANs, add switch ports, modifies firewall rules and routes Network administration tasks and other network administration tasks as needed.
- Manages cell phone support for local users.
- Monitors corporate network for any issues, requests or needs.
- Troubleshoots network performance issues.
- Responds to customer support calls and inquiries, to find solutions and assess needs.
- Monitors network alerts, responds or escalates as needed.
- Proactive maintenance of network devices on a routine basis.
- Generates monthly usage reports.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Cisco CCNA Certification a plus.
- 3 years’ hands-on experience minimum, working with WAN/LAN, Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, and other networking products in a multi-site network, help desk and overall IT support. 5 + years preferred.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 and Azure AD.
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience in a friendly and professional manner.
- Technical ability with implementing, operating, and troubleshooting TCP/IP and Ethernet-based network architectures.
- Experience working with Microsoft Teams.
- Excellent time management, prioritizing and issue follow-up to resolution skills.
- Experience in tracking IT support issues, documenting action items, solution tracking and ensuring escalation as needed.
- Ability to respond to help desk escalations, and internal customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Excellent verbal, written, and virtual communication skills.
- Must have the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Exceptional organizational skill with strong attention to detail.
- Exemplary customer service skills are a must.
- Able to work independently and with other departments.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Comfortable in escalating issues as needed.
Who is The Binding Site?:
As one of the world’s leading specialized medical diagnostic companies, assisting hospitals and laboratories all over the world to more efficiently and effectively treat critically ill patients. Our support of industry research, development and education ensures you can have the opportunity to drive innovation and improve patient lives worldwide. We are a global company, with our Corporate office operating out of the UK, with employees all over the US and the globe.
Binding Site provides this position with a competitive total compensation package, We offer a generous medical plan* with a company-funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)**. We also offer dental, vision, life, and FSA plans. Our 401(k) benefit has a very generous employer contribution. (It is more than a company match; it is a company contribution.).
We offer a collaborative, inclusive friendly, professional, and fun work culture.
Check out our website! https://www.us.bindingsite.com/en
- Currently, medical premiums are 100% company paid for employee only
**Currently, HRA is 100% co-funded for both employee and employee plus coverages.
Binding Site reserves the right to amend, alter, suspend or increase its benefits plans and contributions levels.
The Binding Site, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to non-discrimination in employment. We select the most qualified individual for the job based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, credit history, sexual orientation, arrest and court record, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or other applicable laws.: