Remarkable Foods is a fast-growing pre-launch food tech start-up, looking to disrupt the food industry. Food brings us together and we hope it will do the same for you.
Note: “Remarkable Foods” is our pre-launch company name, not our go-to market brand.
We are currently seeking experienced, energetic, engaging and visionary security expert who wants to become part of a growing startup company. The IT Security Engineer must have a deep and broad knowledge of IT security systems and architecture. The IT Security Engineer will be responsible for designing and supporting our company’s on-premise and cloud-based security infrastructure. The IT Security Engineer will also be responsible for setting and implementing information security strategy, policy, standards, and risk management processes for both our internal operations and our product offerings.
· Lead our enterprise information security strategy and implementation to create a competitive advantage and be our “security expert”.
· Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and risk management program.
· Lead the identification, reporting, and response to information security incidents.
· Responsible for staying current on the changing threat landscape of cyber security threats and appropriately responding to them.
· Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management and security concerns.
· Collaborate with IT leadership to assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of security technology and systems.
· Develop metrics for measuring and improving the effectiveness of the overall information security plan and report them to the executive team and board.
· Collaborate with development teams to assist in application and system security.
· Build and lead a security team as the company grows.
Education (Minimum education required to perform the duties of this position)
· Advanced knowledge of applicable US laws and regulations as they relate to Information Security and the effective management of Information Security Risks
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and five years of related work experience preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT security role required.
· Industry certification (CCNP-Security, CCNP, CISA, CISSP)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Advanced knowledge of security in Cloud environments (Azure).
· Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Azure Infrastructure.
· Advanced analytical and diagnostic skills
· Effective communication skills
· Attention to detail and an affinity for accuracy
· Problem Solving
· Dealing with Ambiguity
· Time Management
· Drive for Results
· Interpersonal Savvy
· Customer Focus
· Integrity and Trust
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 – $175,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Information Security: 5 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Temporarily due to COVID-19