San Diego based managed service provider is looking for a Help Desk Technician with strong troubleshooting skills, understanding of industry best practices, and an extraordinary passion for customer service excellence. The Help Desk position will focus on providing level 1 technical support and be introduced to more level 2 items as trust and ability grows.
- A passion for helping non-technical end-users.
- A strong willingness to learn, improve and take feedback from the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Keeps end users, associates and management updated all the time.
- Excellent time management, and multitasking skills.
- Attention to detail and quality of work.
- Adeptness at utilizing resources and finding solutions.
- Strict about updating documentation and ticket notes
SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent troubleshooting knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 / Mac OS X / iOS.
- Administration / Setup of Microsoft Office 365 & Google Apps
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Domains, & Group Policies
- Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, and Anti-Malware/spyware solutions.
- Understanding of virtualization concepts such as ESXI, Hyper-V
- Ability to configure network printers
- Basic understanding or ability to setup routers / switches and wireless access points.
- Experience with a help desk ticketing system
- Experience with RMM software (Kaseya, Automation, etc) is a bonus
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Two years experience in a Help Desk, troubleshooting, maintaining and installing the technologies listed above.
- Valid CA state driver’s license
- Reliable vehicle / non motorcycle
TYPE & COMPENSATION
- Full time
- Salary + bonuses for performance + health insurance + PTO
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Information Technology: 2 years (Preferred)
- Help Desk: 1 year (Preferred)