Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
This position will report to the Technology Business Operations Lead and is responsible for developing and maintaining an IT Asset Management (ITAM) program, processes and policies across the lifecycle of IT HW, SW and services from acquisition through retirement. This position develops, implements and maintains the ITAM program and its supporting processes to optimize asset value, mitigate compliance risks, and identify cost saving opportunities.
Additional responsibilities include overseeing complex licensing agreements and working closely with the IT Leads as well as the Procurement and Accounting team members to ensure policies and procedures are followed and purchases are made, recorded and tracked correctly.
- Provide management support on compliance reporting, license management, software reclamation and reuse, internal audit of software, procurement planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Plan, monitor, and record SW license and HW assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts
- Coordinate with the IT teams to best utilize existing asset management tools and continually improve the integrity of the data output to serve business needs
- Collaborate with management to define cost savings, asset compliances and service improvements
- Assist Support with maintaining local and remote inventory levels for desktops, laptops, and peripherals
- Develop and maintain a SW and HW asset management dashboard for management reporting
- Develop reports to aid in budgeting and forecasting asset and maintenance purchases/renewals
- Coordinate with the procurement function to interview, select and negotiate with HW and SW vendors to purchase assets when required
- Serve as a Cost Optimization Champion with the IT organization.
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain or related field
- 5+ years in IT Asset Procurement or related role
- Solid knowledge of IT infrastructure HW, SW and maintenance agreements
- Demonstrated experience with ITAM tools (ServiceNow, Device42, SCCM, Altiris, etc)
- Strong IT Procurement, Accounting, and Budgeting background highly desired
- Intermediate to expert Excel/Google spreadsheet knowledge
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran’s status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]