IT APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER III
Full-Time | Job ID # 20086
$68,708 – $112,438 Annual Salary
Examples of Essential Duties
- Develop project specifications and application design from direct customer input or specified end-user requirements
- Write system requirements codes and scripts
- Build systems and subsystems from beginning to end
- Configure servers and systems and conduct maintenance; troubleshoot network when needed; research, evaluate, and test proposed products, product versions, and systems solutions
- Write and test programming code to create new business applications and interfaces, or maintain/modify existing business applications
- Conduct business and systems analysis on development projects; implement the full software development cycle, including design, planning, programming, and testing to ensure performance efficiency
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a degree in Computer Information Systems (with completion of core Computer Science classes) from an accredited university is required.
Experience: Four years of successful journey-level IT experience writing process descriptions, project specification development; application design; writing and modifying user documentation; data modeling techniques. One of those years as lead person duties or technically advanced IT job-related work (one year of experience as an IT Applications Developer II will satisfy the one year of lead or technically advanced experience requirement).
For questions regarding specifics of the position, benefits, and compensation, please refer to the online job posting or contact Vanessa Ignacio: 951.955.5371.
Go to https://www.rc-hr.com/ for additional information and to submit your online application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $68,708.00 to $112,438.00 /year
- relevant: 4 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction