We are seeking an IS Systems Programmer – Web & Mobile Development
An IS Systems Programmer position is available immediately for an individual with web application experience using the .NET stack. The Web & Mobile Development Application team at Nationwide Children’s Hospital is currently taking on many software projects that support various departments across the organization including Neonatology, Nurse Staffing, Sibling Clubhouse, Interactive Marketing (our website) and more! Our team develops custom applications for groups that have specific needs to track data or to create specialized workflows that drive critical business needs. We integrate with legacy and enterprise applications (ERM, CRM), as well as, our Enterprise Data Warehouse to streamline processes and deliver the most current information to application owners.
Why Nationwide Children’s Hospital
The moment you walk through our doors, you can feel it. When you meet one of our patient families, you believe it. And when you talk with anyone who works here, you want to be part of it, too. Welcome to Nationwide Children’s Hospital, where Passion Meets Purpose.
Here, Everyone Matters. We’re 13,000 strong. And it takes every single one of us to improve the lives of the kids we care for, and the kids from around the world we’ll never even meet. Kids who are living healthier, fuller lives because of the knowledge we share. We know it takes a Collaborative Culture to deliver on our promise to provide the very best, innovative care and to foster new discoveries, made possible by the most groundbreaking research. Anywhere.
Ask anyone with a Nationwide Children’s badge what they do for a living. They’ll tell you it’s More Than a Job. It’s a calling. It’s a chance to use and grow your talent to make an impact that truly matters. Because here, we exist simply to help children everywhere.
Nationwide Children’s Hospital. A Place to Be Proud.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Developing the digital face of Nationwide Children’s Hospital – our website!
- Creating software applications that support departments across the hospital
- Working on a collaborative, agile software development team
- Helping to shape our team’s and department’s best practices and standards
What Are We Looking For?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess these minimum qualifications and experience:
- 1-3 years of web development using the .NET stack, web services, relational databases and UI frameworks
- Ability to communicate with application owners to understand requirements and drive application design
- Experience working on a collaborative software development team including familiarity with supporting tools for Source Control, Continuous Integration, QA and agile processes
- Ability to effectively communicate with end users and team members regarding project status and support initiatives
Your Benefits, Your Wellness:
As an employer, Nationwide Children’s recognizes the importance of the benefits we offer. We also recognize the importance of balancing your work and personal needs. Our benefits and Employee Wellness package is designed to:
- Empower you to be a conscientious health care consumer through educational and wellness activities
Establish a work environment that promotes health and well-being
Position is fully remote with the expectation to meet on-site for certain meetings on a monthly basis
- Support your financial protection and security in retirement
Minimum Physical Requirements:
25% Designing and developing protocols
25% Performing research work
25% Recording and analyzing data generated by research study
10% Preparing scientific and technical papers
03% Liaison with OSU researchers
02% Miscellaneous paperwork associated with research