Gage Cannabis, Co (USA) is on a mission to become the leader in the cannabis segment for Cultivation, Processing and Provisioning. We strive for the highest standards in social responsibility and ethical business practices. The company’s world-class cannabis team produces indoor cannabis that is hydroponically grown in small batches with a focus on premium quality.
We are looking for a team-oriented individual who is able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is capable of following detailed directions while demonstrating forethought and initiative to maintain a positive work environment while willing to assist other team members as needed. This position requires a blend of skills and experience that is specifically focused on inventory management in the METRC inventory tracking system (Michigan statewide product tracking software), as well as experience in all general inventory functions including purchase order management. The successful candidate will have previous experience working in ERP environments and systems.
Responsibilities include: Maintaining accurate inventory using several different processes and determining the cause of any inaccuracies. Data entry and product tracking through the product lifecycle with a high degree of accuracy. Some of these processes include cycle counting, report running, and maintaining a high level of communication among various departments. Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of inventory is a vital component to ensure continued operations and avoids product or inventory shortages.
- Complete responsibility for all inbound and internal facility inventory transactions
- Manage purchase order process which includes entry and receipt of all purchase orders for facility
- Ensure supplier purchase order payment information is coordinated with accounting team
- Manage secure transportation for all METRC items
- Setup and manage new supplier’s information in ERP system
- Setup and manage new items and SKU’s in ERP system
- Account for all product receipt of goods, ensuring receipt information is updated in the ERP and METRC systems
- Oversight of the local store packaging process, team, and inventory transactions
- Ensure inventory levels for packaging materials including METRC tags are adequately stocked
- Auditing the physical inventory to ensure that the inventory aligns precisely with system inventory numbers and locations for all applicable systems
- Coordinate and conduct cycle and inventory evaluation and verification procedures for all locations
- Research inventory out of balance situations and adjustments; implement controls to reduce adjustments
- Work with managers to maintain an accurate account of non-stock and unavailable inventory
- Create discrepancy reporting to provide the quantity and value of lost or missing inventory for ERP and METRC systems, and report to appropriate Management
- Make approved adjustments to the systems when required
- Communicate with manufacturing, purchasing teams and other departments as needed to research discrepancies
- Other duties as assigned
- METRC experience highly preferred
- Ability to quickly learn and master new skills
- Strong math skills, proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Inventory management experience preferred
- Purchase order management preferred
- ERP software experience preferred
- CPIM certification preferred
- Detail-oriented, dependable and able to work well both alone and with others
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Employee needs to be able to walk, sit, stand, crouch and reach throughout the day
Full Time: $35K – $45K Based on experience and successful interview; full benefits and growth opportunities
Gage USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to conduct all its activities in a barrier-free and inclusive manner. We thank all candidates for their interest in Gage USA; however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.