California Headache and Pain Center, in the Greater Los Angeles area, is looking for a board certified or eligible, fellowship-trained pain management specialist.
Candidates with residency training in Anesthesiology and Pain Management are all encouraged to apply.
This position features
* This is a part time position to a potential full time.
- 100% pain medicine practice in a large outpatient base.
- Opportunity to work within an established team of neurologist, anesthesiologist, Physiatrist, and acupuncturist in a unique, integrated, multidisciplinary treatment model
- Comprehensive medical evaluation and treatment to patients with various complex pain conditions
- Spinal and peripheral interventional procedures and injections guided by fluoroscopy
- Pharmacologic management of pain and related conditions
- Commitment to helping all parts of our center succeed
- Professional achievement, regular working hours without the need for inpatient care, comfortable life style, and typical 45% profit share financial compensation will be offered.
- MD/DO from an accredited educational institution
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of California
- Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification
- DEA license
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $150.00 per hour
- Pain Medicine
- 8 hour shift
Candidate must adhere to the covid19 testing requirements.
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place