Come work with us as an Intern to gain experience at the Long Beach Island Foundation of the Arts & Science this summer! We have internships available to College Students and recent Grads.
Summer positions are open for summer programming and special events with the Foundation.
Great experience for hospitality, event planning, marketing, and communications studies.
Interns should live within a 45 minute commute to LBIF. This is an unpaid internship. Please submit your resume.
LBIF follows CDC & local health department guidelines for COVID-19
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place