- Bachelor degree required; accounting/finance preferred
- 2-3 years of Federal and U.S. international tax experience
- Experience with SAP, Oracle, Hyperion (HFM), OneSource Income Tax (OIT) and Provision (OTP) a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Strong, communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Tax provision calculations (ASC 740), preferred
- Big 4 experience preferred
- Master’s Degree in accounting or business discipline. Professional qualification EA, CPA or equivalent (Preferred)
- Excellent computer skills including spreadsheets and information systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills at the business and technical level
- Ability to work in a complex, deadline-oriented environment
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.