Who You Are:
- You are a leader with experience managing critical customer accounts.
- You have knowledge and a background in a culture of process improvements.
- You insist on high standards.
- You create an environment where diverse perspectives are welcomed and encouraged.
- You have a bachelor’s degree with four to ten years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You are fluent in English and fluency in Spanish and French is not required but is preferred.
- You are able to travel internationally for up to 40% and hold a valid passport.
What You Will Do:
- Establish strategic sales plans to achieve ANGI’s objectives for its products and services and complex engineered solutions in the Market Segment.
- Develop strategies for establishing partnerships and business relationships to market ANGI’s products and services.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support ANGI sales and revenue objectives.
- Evaluate and recommend the development of distribution channels and/or sales representatives.
- Collaborate with internal departments, such as marketing, sales, and engineering for technical support and guidance, and external partners and allies in the development and implementation of commerce strategies, plans, and business models.
- Seek out and research prospective projects through making phone calls, traveling, attending industry conferences, exhibitions, and trade shows and utilizing the Internet.
- Market principally to new and secondarily to existing customers through creation, development, and implementation of various business solutions.
- Manage relationships with various prospects, clients, and partners in the business environment.
- Using ANGI’s current software tools including our CRM system to compile and maintain lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads. Estimate demand for ANGI’s products based on market research, channel partner input, and customer requirements.
- Document these within ANGI’s CRM and provide real time updates and weekly updates through the weekly funnel reviews.
- Support ANGI’s Quality Plan by submitting on-time detailed scope of supply information, both commercial and technical, for new Purchase Orders at the time of order acceptance so that the orders can be executed, and by conducting customer surveys and submitting field non-conformances so the customer’s experience can be considered.
- Provide input to the ANGI management and sales team on competitor’s pricing delivery and product range.
- Provide input and support to upper management in deal negotiations, contract development, due diligence, strategic marketing plans, and other business development or alliance development activities.
- Assist the sales and marketing department with the planning of marketing and promotions, including advertising, special sales, and subsidiary rights.
- Provide input to the management team on new product or service features to be developed to meet current and future customer needs.
- Provide guidance, training and support to junior Sales, Marketing and Business Development staff.
- Research, understand, and provided strategic guidance on new emerging technologies and trends.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow and make an impact. And we believe in giving you the opportunity, accountability and visibility to do just that.
At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of great people working together to innovate and solve problems no one could solve alone. We build enduring partnerships with our customers and take on their challenges and opportunities as our own.
At Fortive, we believe in growth. We are honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we work hard to innovate and improve. With a passionate focus on our markets and our customers, we learn and grow together to make a difference in the world.
Fortive ( www.fortive.com NYSE: FTV) is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenue, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
ANGI Energy Systems is a U.S.-based manufacturer of quality engineered gas compression equipment and a leading supplier of compressed Natural Gas (NGV) refueling equipment and systems. ANGI has a longstanding reputation as a leader and innovator in both the compression and NGV refueling station industries and has over 30 years of experience providing worldwide clients with high quality products and services.
ANGI Energy Systems, a subsidiary Gilbarco Veeder-Root. Gilbarco Veeder-Root represents the leading brands of solutions and technologies that provide convenience, control, and environmental integrity for retail fueling and adjacent markets. In 2002, the Gilbarco and Veeder-Root companies combined into one marketing brand, with distinctive and complementary business lines, services, and sales capabilities.
Gilbarco is a leading global supplier of fuel dispensing equipment, fully integrated point of sale systems for the global petroleum marketplace with sales, manufacturing, research, development, and service locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia, the Pacific Rim and Australia.
“The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a “”Fortive Company.”” Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “”EEO is the Law”” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail [email protected] to request accommodation.”