IPRO Corporate Strategic Solutions Group
The Strategic Solutions group is responsible for defining the organization’s strategic direction and overall corporate goals and priorities. We work closely the CEO, senior management team, and the Strategic Solutions committee of the Board of Directors in developing and overseeing the implementation of the corporate strategic plan. Additional group activities include developing and oversight of the annual corporate goals as well as staffing of the Strategic Solutions committee of the Board of Directors.
IPRO Corporate Business Development Group
The Business Development group is responsible for developing and pursuing growth opportunities for the organization through the acquisition of customers and establishment of strategic partnerships. We work collaboratively with the program departments translate the organization’s skills and capabilities into a set of value add product and service offerings for customers. Additional group activities include acquisition and synthesis of market intelligence, development of marketing materials, customer relationship management, capture management as well as proposal development and management.
S trategic Solutions/Business Development Internship
The responsibilities of this year’s Strategic Solutions/Business Development Group internship have not been finalized. However, previous programs included the following projects:
- Conduct research related to state and federal policy issues and summarized findings for the Assistant VP. The type of research included reading state government websites, policy journals, and websites of health care policy organizations.
- Design, test, and implement a database to track information for business development, working with the IT department.
- Develop content about IPRO’s programs and staff for social media.
- Participate in department meetings.
- Make presentations to staff and peers.
- Other tasks as assigned.
IPRO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.