Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. The America’s headquarters located in Fort Mill, SC is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer Intern to join our Human Relations Operations group. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
- The Human Relations Operations department at Continental is seeking an intern to assist us in the implementation of Robotics Process Automation for our transactional HR work. This position will report to a Senior Business Analyst who will work closely with the intern to determine which process will be automated. Part of this work is to develop a return on investment analysis for each process, driving what processes are valuable to be automated
- This internship will allow you to:
- Build, test and configure robotic applications
- Provide technical support for robotic systems
- Participate in the team who determines which process should be automated
- Document robotic application development, maintenance, or changes
- Work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes
- Gain valuable experience in applying process automation to real world settings within a large organization
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Competitive pay
- Project experience
- Hands on experience
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to [email protected] or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.7425. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.