Go further, faster and be #StrongerTogether! We are more successful together. This is why you have the opportunity to become a star in our team.
Our passion makes us a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. Our product portfolio addresses all crucial issues related to powertrain and air conditioning technology – both for e-mobility and vehicles with combustion engines. Today, more than 79,000 employees work on innovative products throughout 160 production locations and 16 major development centers. Our goal is to shape the mobility of tomorrow – let’s be #StrongerTogether. Join our team MAHLE.
- Perform computer troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose computer problems. Upgrade/repair computer hardware as required
- Install, upgrade, and configure network/local printers and software on desktop computers and laptops via SCCM – OM Basket
- Review and enter Tickets into BCM Incident Management System
- Review and solve open issues that are assigned on a daily basis and confers with local IT Support Members. If no resolution found, ticket should be transferred to appropriate group
- Once the incidents are resolved, a document of the resolution should be created for knowledge database and the ticket should be marked as resolved
- May be asked to contact end users to provide updates on submitted tickets. Attends regular WHY meetings
- Assist with special projects as needed. Computer lifecycle (installation, configuration and deployment), maintain and ensure meeting rooms are working properly, troubleshooting and remote support for other IT groups (hands and eyes of other teams)
- Other duties may be assigned
- Actively enrolled in a four-year college or university, seeking a degree in an IT related field
- 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA required
- Sophomore or higher class standing (preferred)
- Independent problem solving ability, self-motivated and hard-working
- Attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.