Do you love helping clients create beautiful interiors and patios through excellent interior design and with finely crafted furnishings? Are you creative and passionate about interior design, while also being client focused? If so, Howard Lorton Furniture & Design has an opportunity for you.
Howard Lorton Furniture & Design is the premier home furnishings and interior design firm in the Denver metro area. We are a highly innovative and expanding interior design and home furnishings retailer, specializing in high-end residential design. Lorton’s offers its clients fine crafted home furnishings., curated from the best manufacturers in the US, Canada and across the globe.
We are looking to expand our interior design staff. Our engaging and fun business environment allows designers and effective sales personnel to flourish. We have an extremely experienced sales and design staff, offering a unique opportunity to ask questions and learn from their experience.
We are seeking Interior Designers for our store located in downtown Denver.
Our interior designers are responsible for driving home furnishing sales by:
· Being a self-starter, who is motivated and committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience
· Having a proven ability to provide top-notch exceptional customer service, generate sales, close sales and exceed sales goals
· Partnering with clients to understand their goals for their home and outdoor living space, their budget, and their unique dreams for their homes
· Consulting with clients in our showroom and in their homes to discuss their ideas, furnishing needs and style
· Managing and maintaining client relationships throughout the buying process and interior design projects
· Greeting walk-in clients promptly, and delivering friendly and attentive service
· Maintaining the appearance of the showroom and display merchandise to emphasize the selling points of our merchandise such as design, quality and utility
· Assisting clients with product selection and purchase
· Developing designs to suit clients’ needs, budget and lifestyle
· Conducting promotional activities and events to attract new clients to the store, as well as to entice return visits
· Preparing accurate proposals, estimates and final sales paperwork for all orders, in a timely fashion
· Following-through with clients’ purchase and ensuring excellent delivery service is made by the delivery team
· Providing clients with after sales follow-up
· Understanding and promoting our product lines. Articulating the features, advantages and benefits of our products to our clients
· Staying current with the latest interior design trends, as well as with our product lines
· Attending sales training meetings
· Providing weekend, holiday and evening coverage (when the greatest opportunity to generate sales exists)
· Minimum 5+ years interior design and/or furniture sales experience required
This is a commission-based role. We offer medical and dental benefits, along with a 401(K)
Job Type: Full-time
- Interior Design: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan