Location: Peabody, MA, United States –
Job ID: 1086762
In-Home Custom Window Position
Job Type: Full-Time
Date Updated: Nov 14, 2019
Sells and performs related assignments necessary to maintain or achieve maximum sales volume and customer service standards for In-Home Custom Window Treatments, including hard window coverings, soft window coverings (curtains/draperies), bedding, and other home treatments and achieves market sales productivity goals.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service with priority focus on solutions.
- Build collaborative partnership with customer, peers and management.
- Selling priority (in-home sales)
- Full lifecycle sales including lead generation, prospecting, networking, presentation and close.
- Enjoy meeting, interacting, and building relationships with customers.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Goal driven with the ability to handle multiple priorities and quickly learn new processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of JCPenney In-Home Custom Window Coverings products and services, using this knowledge to build sales and customer base.
- Meet or exceed sales and customer service standards.
- Communicate effectively with customers, peers and management.
Minimum Skill Set Requirements:
- Minimum two years successful in-home sales, or retail selling, or related experience highly preferred.
- Design or decorating background, or design degree a plus.
- Knowledge of PC data input skills, internet navigation, and the ability to interpret data required.
- Math acumen, ability to use calculator and measuring tape required.
- Manage customer / client base within a 60 mile radius of assigned store studio.
- Ability to handle physical requirements to accomplish daily responsibilities.
- Flexibility & dependability with schedules, including availability on nights and weekends.
- Successful completion of all JCPenney training programs.
Pay and Benefits:
- Paid Training
- Paid Mileage
- Company Benefits
- Associate Discount