Intake Qualifier/Specialist/ Sales
Interviews and training are in person.
Base pay of $500/week plus commission.
Who We Are: We are Nationwide Patient advocates center that helps patients maximize their insurance benefits.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: We are actively looking for Intake qualifying Agents. As a qualifying Intake agent, you will speak with patients nationwide who need assistance with various different issues and ailments. Each submission you submit and the Dr. prescribes you will be paid for that submission.
∙ Computer Literate.
∙ Ability to deliver accurate product information by phone.
∙ Advance listening and decision-making skills.
∙ Able to comprehend product-related information and relay it in an educated, reassuring, and professional manner.
∙ Able to accept and take on coaching and advice from the floor support.
∙ Reliable and punctual when reporting for scheduled work.
∙ Ability to be flexible as needed to meet the fluctuating business needs.
∙ Additional duties as assigned.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
M-F / Hours : 11:00am – 7:00pm / Overtime is available.
Great commission structure with bonuses.
Agents are averaging $500.00 – 1,200 weekly.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $500.00 – $1,200.00 per week
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- No Website
- Temporarily due to COVID-19