We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born salesperson with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As an Insurance Sales Representative you will be part of a team that is helping to grow the revenue of the office by offering products that people need for their security and peace of mind. The Insurance Sales Representative will pursue and respond to the requests and needs of prospects and current clients who need insurance. As an Insurance Sales Representative you will be trained to act as a consultant for businesses and families, evaluating needs and recommending the most appropriate means of meeting those needs.
Salary Range: $40000.00 – $75000.00 per year
- Salary + Commission
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus Opportunities
- 401K Plan
- Reach set sales goals by making 120 outbound calls, and/or completing 10 quotes, and/or closing two sales daily.
- Develop a referral network with mortgage lenders, realtors, vehicle dealerships, friends and family
- Conduct regular policy reviews with client to identify gaps in coverage and offer new products
- Help current clients with routine service requests
- Follow agency processes to insure consistent quality of service and maintain compliance guidelines.
- Educate clients about the need for life insurance to identify options that fit their situation
- Complete daily training
- Assist other employees as necessary
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- You sound great on the phone: courteous, well spoken, and good at asking questions
- Resilient and able to maintain a positive attitude
- Intuitive and creative presenter
- Quickly develop rapport with someone you are unfamiliar with
- 1 Year Sales or Customer Service Experience
- Bilingual candidates are encouraged
- Strong computer skills with the ability to pick up new platforms quickly
- Complete WA State Property Insurance Licensing