We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As our newest insurance sales representative you will sell, market, and service our insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time sales representative you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows. As an entry level telemarketer/ lead generator you will make outbound calls to generate appointments and market insurance products or services within the community. Apply today to start your path to a new sales and service career today!
Salary Range: $11.00 per hour
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified timeframe.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Successful sales background.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.