Company: Insurance Audit Services, Inc.
Job: Insurance Premium Auditor
Location: Mankato, MN area
Employee Type: Full-Time W-2 Employee
Industry: Insurance, Accounting
Contact: Scott Timmerman, Exec. Vice President of Premium Audit
Insurance Audit Services, Inc. is a well-established insurance premium audit service company that takes great pride in the thirty years of quality and service we have provided to the insurance industry. We offer nationwide services to property and casualty insurance carriers throughout the United States and have ongoing business relationships with many of the top insurance carriers in the industry.
Are you looking to get out from behind a desk and escape the office environment? Can you work independently from a home office? If so, Insurance Audit Services, Inc. has an immediate need for full time insurance premium field auditor.
If you have a background in insurance premium auditing, commercial lines insurance, or accounting you may be an ideal candidate for our position. If you do not have experience in the insurance premium audit industry, we will provide all the necessary training. While many of our competitors utilize 1099 employment, we believe strongly in a full-time W-2 relationship with ALL employees. We do not have any 1099 relationships. All employees are eligible for full company benefits, including paid vacation, holiday, 401(k), bonus program, health benefits, etc.
Perform premium audits on commercial lines insurance policies, including worker's compensation, general liability, and garage liability to establish appropriate classifications and exposures.
This position will require both field and telephone audit work. Field work includes meeting with business clients and accountants at their places of business to review operations and examine, verify, and record data from various financial records. The field territory will encompass Southern Minnesota. Telephone audit work is similar in nature except the audit is performed over the telephone and through email/fax. A suitable space for a home office is required for telephone audit work.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive earnings package with quarterly incentive program.
- Full company benefit package including health, life, disability, 401k, holiday pay, and vacation pay.
- Associates degree in business, accounting, or finance preferred or previous experience as an insurance premium auditor.
- Worker’s Compensation and General Liability experience is desired but not required. Willing to train candidate with the right skill set.
- Applicants must be highly self-motivated, with exceptional time management skills to plan and execute a self-directed schedule each week.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent computer and organization skills.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
Please visit our website at www.insaudit.com to learn more about our company.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Financial or Insurance Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- 75% (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote