Healthcare company in Lakewood, NJ, seeking a talented Contract Specialist to perform a range of duties including negotiating contract terms, preparing contracts, evaluating bids and researching current regulations.
- Negotiating Contract agreements.
- Identify the need for amendments of existing contracts.
- Prepare and edit contracts between the company and potential clients.
- Serve as the main liaison with outside contracting representatives.
- Develop and implement effective proposals.
- Coordinate with clients to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled and compliance with contract terms and regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to resolve and address clients’ needs and concerns.
- Meticulous and Detail Oriented.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings