GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES – Provide follow up and resolution on all outstanding claims. Provide business office services to pain management physicians . Computer, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills required. Must be able to function in a fast-paced work environment, multitask, and appropriately prioritize work. Must demonstrate an ability to contribute to a positive work environment as well as project a courteous and professional demeanor towards the interdisciplinary team.
Summary of Job Duties:
- 3years medical collections experience. Prefer Pain Management Experience
- Knowledge of insurance, especially Medicare and Medicaid, rules and guidelines
- Identify insurance company or proper party (Patient) to be billed: and bill secondary insurance
- Review insurance payments for accuracy and compliance with contract discounts
- Manage assigned accounts ensuring outstanding/pending claims are paid in a timely manner and contact appropriate parties to collect payments.
- Must communicate with patients and insurances claim representatives and other parties to clarify billing issues and facilitate timely payment.
- Provide excellent and profession customer service to internal and external customers.
- Function as contributing team member while meeting deadlines and productivity standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must Type minimum of 55WPM.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
The company is part of the health care industry and our job is to take all safety measures. We follow all CDC guidelines along with following the Governor and Mayors instructions.
- ICD-10: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPT Coding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical Billing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place