- Promote, demonstrate and instill Brock’s B safe and B best culture in all aspects of the business
- Comply with all manufacturer’s specifications
- Work closely with assigned Mentor as per SSW Program
- Follow all Brock, Contractor’s, and governmental safety requirements
- Perform work in accordance with Contractor Specifications
- Follow the applicable Brock, Contractor, and governmental safety requirements
- Take direction from supervisor to learn the proper tools and equipment to use for specified tasks
- Complete safety paperwork such as FLRA’s, Sharp Cards, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements:
- Meet Brock’s Fit For Duty Program
- Ability to meet and maintain customer requirements for site access
- Work in an indoor and outdoor environment including field, yard, shop locations, and office.
- Necessary Personal Protective Equipment is required.
- Travel as required
- Working at heights
- Lifting and carrying objects up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in all types of environments, extreme heat or cold
- Able to work in confined spaces
- Must have transportation to and from the work location
Skills & Abilities:
- Abiity to understand and follow directions
Education & Experience:
- High School or equivalent
CITGO – Lake Charles Refinery
Location of Job: US:LA:Lake Charles
Shift: days 4×10's
Work Type:Full Time
Qualifications and Detail about the Position
A Insulation Helpers is responsible for performing general non-craft labor as assigned.