The Department of Ambulatory Operations: Hospital Based Services is seeking qualified CRNA candidates to provide services at a small boutique, 9-year old, community Hospital doing predominantly Ortho, OB/GYN, urology, podiatry, ENT, general surgery, and GI cases. There are 4 Operating rooms, GI lab, Cath Lab, and OB. The facility has a Level 4 Trauma designation with no hearts, craniotomies, transplant, or pediatrics.
- A highly competitive pay scale
- CME allocation
- Great benefits package including: Health, Dental; Retirement Savings Programs (8% contribution to 401(a)), and more;
To learn more about our benefits, please visit bcm.edu/careers/benefits
New graduates are strongly encouraged to apply!
Work with our Anesthesiology services team to provide high-quality, evidence-based anesthesia and pain care services at all acuity levels, for all patients, and for a number of different reasons in a variety of settings.
- Administers all forms of anesthesia including inhaled, intravenous, neuraxial, and regional, for surgical or medical procedures.
- Assesses and evaluates patients prior to the administration of anesthesia in order to formulate anesthetic plan.
- Inserts and uses invasive and noninvasive monitors, as indicated.
- Responds to emergency/code situations in order to provide airway management.
- Documents anesthetic information and patient condition.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Education: Master’s degree in in Nursing. DNP preferred.
Experience: None required.
- Required: Current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) by the State of Texas Board of Nursing.
- Required: Current Certification as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) from the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists and Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN).
- Required: Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification. ACLS/PALS card required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.