INSTALLER – COMMERCIAL WINDOW COVERINGS (SO CAL)
Experienced installer for window shades/blinds/hospital tracks and curtains.
Tools and vehicle will be provided
Must pass drug screen and background check and have a clean driving record.
Be punctual, professional, and courteous.
Attention to detail is extremely important, follow directions on work orders to install the product for each project, organize work effectively and clean up after work is complete.
Experience working on construction sites and in medical facilities
Experience drilling into concrete
Compensation based on experience starting between $19 and $25/ hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $25.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Valid Drivers License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift