ReputationDefender is looking for a sales professional that is able to thrive in a start-up environment that is fast paced, competitive and constantly changing. This position is purely inbound sales from fresh leads generated through our industry-leading marketing efforts. We own the space and our phones ring constantly. We need the right consultant to effectively assess prospects needs, advise on the right approach to solve the problem and develop a level of trust with the prospect that will encourage engagement.
ReputationDefender® provides online reputation and digital privacy solutions for individuals and businesses. We are the pioneering firm in the online reputation management space and with our recent acquisition, we are entering into hyper-growth mode; expanding the team and improving product lines, all while enjoying the fun and culture of the startup tech space. Besides a great compensation package, we offer employee lunches, pool table, foosball, team outings and more!
The Advanced Client Solutions Manager will be the primary customer facing representative of ReputationDefender LLC.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly quota targets.
- Understand, position, and sell the portfolio of ReputationDefender products and services.
- Contact all leads within a required time frame given by management.
- Manage sales from start to close.
- Manage time in a fast-paced environment with limited resources.
- Sell and market Reputation.com’s products and services.
- Accurately track and record customer communications within Salesforce.
- Be a positive contributor to “the team” in order to maximize ReputationDefender LLC’s short and long-term revenue targets.
- Proven track record of consistent quota attainment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional knowledge of the Internet and Internet search technologies
- Remain focused on the target
- Gather feedback from customers and relaying the information to management in order to improve ReputationDefender’s products and services
- Enthusiasm for learning new topics, sharing knowledge with others
- Represent ReputationDefender LLC with a high degree of integrity and trustworthiness
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Salesforce)
- Willingness to do “whatever it takes” to get the job done and help out colleagues
- The Advanced Client Solutions Manager will be expected to work scheduled shifts within ReputationDefender’s phone availability window.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.