The Sales Support Coordinator – Imaging is responsible for supporting the Heska Imaging Sales force to ensure the growth of the Heska Imaging franchise. The key objective of this position is to provide necessary administrative support to the outside team to allow the achievement of the budgeted sales of all Heska Imaging products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales Administrative Support:
- Maintains customer retention lists and completes marketing campaigns as assigned
- Maintains tracking system of all Heska Digital Radiography/Ultrasound leads
- Generates leads for Digital and Ultrasound Sales Managers by calling on tradeshow leads, targeted marketing campaigns or Salesforce lists as assigned
- Schedules WEBEX webinars and on-site demonstrations for outside Digital/Ultrasound Sales Team.
- Coordinates with Marketing to target specific areas to generate new leads and demos for outside sales.
- Communicates daily with Digital and Ultrasound Sales Managers to remain cohesive, capitalize on selling opportunities and leverage partnerships.
- Effectively uses multiple software systems to service accounts. This includes, but is not limited to, Salesforce.com, Streets and Trips and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrates proficiency in all Imaging products and is seen as a knowledgeable resource in all product categories.
- Answers incoming Cuattro Vet/Heska Imaging calls and transfer to the appropriate individuals
- Provides superior customer service and remain solutions driven with all customers and/or customer concerns.
- Transfers customer Imaging issues to appropriate department to ensure quality customer service.
Other duties as assigned: