Do you have a passion for helping clients?
Enjoy the thrill of closing a sale?
Do you thrive in a collaborative work environment?
If this is you, we’d love to talk with you.
You will be responsible for building positive, meaningful relationships with current and new clients, generating revenue through new sales and assisting clients by providing any technical information they request, while striving to reach company and department set sales goals. We are looking for a person who can understand and interpret client needs, who is willing to take the extra step in order to close the sale.
To give you a little more context about this role and what it means to our company, here is what you will need to be successful in this role:
- You’re experienced with analyzing competitor’s information, trends, identifying sales opportunities and pricing levels because you’ve been doing sales for 5+ years.
- You are a go getter who is actively looking for new accounts.
- You are an expert in building rapport and enjoys providing clients with technical information and explanations to make sure the client has the right information to make a good decision.
- You can knock out a quotation and are able to provide all of the necessary details by utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- You understand the importance of following up with clients in a timely professional manner on quotes and maintaining up to date and accurate client information.
- You’re comfortable communicating to clients through phone calls, e-mails and on-site client visits.
- You have above average organizational and multi-tasking skills to assist you in this fast-paced client driven sales department.
- Your ability to pay close attention to detail is a great benefit when you are verifying and entering orders along with vendor purchase orders.
- You are hands on when it comes to working with L&S management to help figure out what vendors’ products to quote and the proper mark-up for the order.
- You’re a whiz at developing accounts by checking past buying history, suggesting new or related items to sell and explaining the technical features to the client.
- You take pride in ensuring timely delivery and managing stock levels to help provide on time delivery.
- You are dedicated to maintaining communication by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
- You seek ways to improve quality and are continually recommending improvements to current policies and procedures.
- You love to learn about new products by studying product descriptions and will seek out new educational opportunities to better improve your knowledge level.
- You enjoy working as a team with Outside Sales to provide the best professional service to clients.
- You have excellent computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and an expert at multi-tasking.
- Bonus points for past experience with electric motors, drives and controls.
- You currently have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record; able to be insured.
- You are willing and able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Able to follow and communicate both written and verbal information in English.
- Able to work for any employer in the United States.
- We have higher than average pay with a bonus plan.
- We provide best-in-class medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance.
- We offer paid vacation days, personal days and Holidays.
We are the Midwest’s largest, and best, rotating-apparatus and power systems service provider. We distribute a wide variety of electric motors and products, provide thorough electrical and mechanical field services, complete repair of most rotating industrial equipment, and are a leading supplier of control equipment of the power generation industry. From rebuilding municipal wastewater pumps to making emergency repairs to a power-generating station, our experts provide legendary service and quality products to our clients to keep them running reliably and efficiently.
We are open to new ideas, ways of improving our processes and company.
We strive to provide a safe and clean work environment for all our employees and expect our employees to follow all safety requirements including wearing the necessary Personal Protective Equipment.
Are you ready to join a legendary company?
Brand: L&S Electric Inc.
Address: 5101 Mesker St Schofield, WI – 54476
Property Description: North/Corporate
Property Number: 7