· Responsible for the development of new business and the expansion of services to existing customer base.
· Call existing customers & new customer prospects to schedule qualified appointments for the sales team.
· Follow-up on quoted sales opportunities to ensure customer inquiries have been addressed & provide feedback to the sales team.
· Qualify inbound sales activity and redistribute the opportunity to the appropriate sales representative(s).
· Review upcoming construction projects in the area to identify opportunities for our Fire Alarm, Sprinkler and Special Hazards projects team.
· Maintain a thorough knowledge of services, pricing procedures and strategies to ensure that contract estimates are accurate and will deliver the expected return.
· Document all contacts, actions and responses in CRM system (Salesforce.com).
· Respond promptly and professionally to customer requests.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Minimum of 2 years related experience
· Excellent telephone presentation skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Highly reliable, superior work ethic and integrity
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Acute attention to detail
· Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
· Computer skills required: Microsoft Office. Familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Inside Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift