*This position is Mon-Fri & normal business hours*
In 2017, Windstream Enterprise started on a journey to grow and transform itself. Be part of that transformation. It will be an amazing journey.
- Windstream (WE) is a big player with a boutique approach in creating custom network solutions for commercial businesses.
- WE sales team members represent award winning products and services.
- TMC, a global media company, has named Windstream Enterprise’s the XCaaS Powered-by-Avaya as a 2018 Unified Communications Product of the Year Award winner
- SD-WAN Concierge(TM) a 2018 INTERNET TELEPHONY SD-WAN Product of the Year Award
- WE offer an attractive compensation and benefits program. In addition to an attractive base pay, commission income is driven by strategic products sales, margin, and contract terms. Ramp up bonus is provided for the first 3 months, giving new sales team members the time to learn Windstream basics and start building a business pipeline.
- WE provide all sales professionals a comprehensive training program that extends throughout the first year of employment. Training includes meeting with top management leaders who are vested in your sales success.
- WE supports career development with tuition reimbursement and room for growth.
- WE top performers are rewarded with trips, contests, and other incentives.
- WE employees thrive in a fun, supportive work culture.
- Build rapport and conduct needs-based analysis of new and existing customers that fit into the small and medium business category.
- Handle a combination of inbound calls and outbound call campaigns to prospect and existing Windstream customer accounts.
- Schedule and lead video demonstrations that recommend Windstream solutions to address customers’ critical business issues.
- Focus is new sales, conversion, and contract renewals.
- Responsible for 30-60-90-day pipeline management of sales opportunities in Saleforce.com CRM, including generation of accurate sales forecasts and attainment of assigned quotas
- Proven skills in asking probing questions, listening to customer needs, presenting viable solutions and pricing, handling objections, and closing the deal.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com CRM
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks and various accounts simultaneously.
- Willingness and openness to continuous learning including improvements for internal systems and processes
College degree or equivalent and 2+ years professional level job related experience (inside or direct sales experience); or 6+ years professional level equivalent related experience; or a combination of education and related professional level experience required.
Primary Location: US-North Carolina-Matthews
Work Locations: Matthews NC 10005 Monroe 10005 Monroe Rd Matthews 28105
Job Category: Sales
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.