Inside Sales Job Description
The Inside Sales position is available to the right person that can help BLAC INC. grow by helping BLAC INC. service our customers in the future.
Quoting Rebuilding Turnarounds for Power and Refining Industry Equipment
- The rebuilding process cannot get started until we have quoted the rebuild to the customer, received approval for the work as quoted, or have the quote modified per comments from the customer.
- The inside sales staff works to obtain an order. When the order from the customer arrived, BLAC INC. must then produce documents in a Bill of Material format that defines the needed items to perform the turnaround rebuilding process as quoted.
- This BOM generation must accurately done, researching the different projects BOM’s to find the needed parts.
The Quoting of Spare Parts for Customers
- The customers often send in proposal requests for spare parts as a normal part of what they want to purchase for their own inventory. Inside Sales staff check to make sure that the parts requested are correct and are checked to the current level of the equipment.
- Sales quotes are generated and sent back to the customer
- The inside sales engineer will check these parts to be accurate
The Answering of Questions From Customers
- Inside Sales will be responsible to answer questions from the customers on the proposals or to help with technical questions
- Inside Sales assist (with engineering help) to try to solve problems that the customer has with his equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29,120.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- inside sales: 2 years (Preferred)