OnCourse Learning is a premier enterprise compliance, risk management and professional development education solutions provider for individuals and financial services institutions. Our mission at OnCourse Learning is to help people get started and succeed in their chosen professions.
At OnCourse Learning, we strive to have every employee driven by our core values: Integrity, Innovation, Collaboration, and Excellence.
In support of the company mission, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for driving revenue by prospecting for new clients, moving those clients through the sales cycle, and successfully closing solid relationships while delivering the OnCourse Learning suite of Financial Services Solutions. In addition, they will maintain the relationship with the client and drive subscription renewal/ new revenue opportunities by actively ensuring the customers complete satisfaction while delivering +1 service.
The employee is expected to adhere to ethics, policies, and practices as established by OnCourse Learning.
The Good Stuff: Why Join OnCourse Learning?
- Company Culture: innovative, collaborative, fast-paced, welcoming, challenging, fun, and we encourage work-life balance.
- Competitive salary with company-wide bonus program for a little extra icing on the cake.
- Excellent Benefits and Additional Perks: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, HSA, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, jeans at work every day, parenting leave, and more!
- Paid Time Off for your vacations, adult proms, mental health days, Comic-Con, etc. 🙂
- Professional Development: training, project opportunities, and advancement potential.
- Visit our awesome website to learn more: www.oncourselearning.com
- Seek out prospective client /business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Establish and maintain customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales
- Develop and maintain a sales forecast to help analyze market conditions and/or changes in assigned territory for maximum productivity and sales growth
- Stay current on existing and emerging product and technologies
- All activity, including calls, e-mails, meeting and opportunities to be documents in SalesForce.com
- Execute sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner, assuring a favorable impression of self and the company
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
- 2+ years inside sales experience, highly preferred
- Experience selling to banks, credit unions, money services (gaming, pawn brokers, debt collectors, etc.) and/or SaaS subscription products preferred
- Experience working with SalesForce.com preferred
- Self-starter; Motivated and driven sales professional
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding annual quota assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills