Forcepoint is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most: understanding people’s intent as they interact with critical data and intellectual property wherever it resides. Our uncompromising systems enable companies to empower employees with unobstructed access to confidential data while protecting intellectual property and simplifying compliance. Based in Austin, Texas, Forcepoint supports more than 20,000 organizations worldwide. For more about Forcepoint, visit www.Forcepoint.com and follow us on Twitter at @ForcepointSec.
Bring your best and become even better! We are searching for Account Executives to join our fun, fast-paced, growing team and take on full responsibility for converting sales leads into customers. If you are an effective communicator, driven and passionate team player and results driven sales person, we have the prefect job for you!
Our promise to you
- A Big Investment in You — Highly competitive compensation and benefits are just the beginning. You’ll also get all the training and support you need to succeed and grow your career.
- A Company with Global Reach — We’re a unique mix of over 1,250 developers, security labs techies, technical support, sales reps, marketing folks and channel partners making it happen 24/7, all over the world. Your opportunities to excel? Virtually unlimited.
- A Dynamic Industry — Cybersecurity is exploding. If you have the skills and motivation to join us, you’re in for an exciting and challenging ride.
- The Chance to Make a Difference — Make a REAL impact on the world to make it more secure and safe.
What will you do?
- Identify prospects that fit the target demographic to generate new business opportunities to fuel Forecpoint’s growth
- Contact prospective customers by both telephone and email to better understand their business challenges and identify opportunities for Forcepoint to solve them
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects
- Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving/exceeding assigned sales targets
- Provide timely follow up, closure and tracking of all identified opportunities
- Respond to and follow up on sales inquiries using appropriate methods
- Provide regular business pipeline reports/forecasts for all business developed and closed
- Work closely with appropriate channel partners to develop & close new business opportunities
- Use customer prospect contact activities tools and update relevant information including forecasts held in these systems
- Engage sales resources as required
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills as appropriate
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Demonstrate our core values: Trustworthy, Respectful, Collaborative, Innovative, Accountable, Relentless
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment, while making others around you better and achieving your own goals
- Learn from others on the team to accelerate your career to the next level
- Have a strong will to achieve – Call it what you want: grit, competitive spirit, hustle… the bottom line is this role is challenging. Why are you going to push harder when the going gets tough?
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong background in prospecting, lead generation, phone and communication skills mandatory
- 3+ years selling business to business, 3 years of related experience in a high-tech software company
- Strong skills in time management and organization
- Ability to work with different business units
- Technically adept, understanding of software and how businesses use software
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of customer and partner satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Internal Information Tools