CreditAssociates, LLC, is a premier debt mediation company which provides a fresh financial start for individuals with debt problems. Our sales professionals help clients navigate their financial challenges and issues. We believe, “Life is Better, when Debt Free” and so our team of professionals go the extra mile, tailoring a solution that helps our clients achieve financial freedom.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM:
What makes CreditAssociates, LLC a great team to join? We live our credo, Carpe Diem (“Seize the Day”) and we do this each and every day in a VERY fast-paced, positively motivated sales-centric culture. Our company growth is a direct reflection of the passion and dedication of our sales and service teams. If you are looking for a unique career opportunity in a dynamic, growing and positively charged, high performance culture — we urge you to consider joining our family.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We value the ability to present information to clients in a clear, concise and professional manner. Overall responsibilities include:
- Professionally and efficiently take calls using a proven sales process and approach
- Provide timely and accurate debt recovery solutions (we teach you these)
- Value every call and lead, treat customers with dignity, empathy and care!
- Conduct yourself professionally; always display PMA (a Positive Mental Attitude)!
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE:
- Consistently perform above the Key Performance Index (KPI)
- Close a high level of deals while exceeding close rate standards (deals per queue call answered)
- Maintain appropriate cancellation rates; achieve all compliance and quality standards
- Able to compete in a fast-paced, high-energy call center environment
- Superior organization & time management skills; an ability to stay on-task
- Strong verbal communication & telephone skills (are you good on your feet)!
- A strong desire to succeed (self-motivation, drive and strong work ethic)
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in work experience and self-study
- Prior/proven commission sales experience required
- Intermediate computer skills (SalesForce.com exposure preferred, but not required
- Strong understanding of the sales/selling process and phone sales/selling techniques
- Prior Business to Consumer experience has proven to be helpful in agent & rep success
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $60,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
- commission sales: 1 year (Required)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Financial Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off