Summary of Position:
Non-Exempt, 40 hours per work with occasional overtime.
Inside Sales is primarily responsible for supporting Outside Sales persons, maintaining relationships with customers, entering and expediting orders, receiving inbound phone calls, providing customer service over the phone and in person. Inside sales person will work closely with purchasing to expedite orders and may be called on to work with accounts receivable to keep accounts current.
This position will also serve as backup and support for counter sales; the successful candidate must be professional in appearance and manner, able to successfully work with a wide array of persons both in person and over the phone.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as a key point of contact for customers.
- Maintain our high standards of quality and customer service at all times.
- Continually develop product knowledge and share that knowledge with customers.
- Working schedule is Monday through Friday with occasional weekends and overnight travel, both in and out of state. May be required to travel out of state for product training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 or older
- Possess high school diploma or GED
- Previous sales experience preferred