NOW HIRING 2019 SUMMER INTERNS! We’re a 6-year-old company and we’ve had the pleasure of working with dozens of fantastic interns over the past 5 years. We’ve worked hard to develop our internships so that individuals truly learn new skills and come away with valuable experience to add to their resumes.
Our Sales Interns provide support to our full-time sales team to acquire new clients for Social High Rise. Interns are trained to understand social media philosophy as it relates to restaurants and small businesses. Interns will also go through rigorous sales training to teach sales strategies designed to qualify leads, overcome objections, close, and build & maintain a strong sales pipeline.
DEFINITION OF SUCCESS:
- Qualify 20 leads per month
- Schedule solid appointments with qualified leads to speak with a Sales Executive
- Spending approximately 12-15 hours per week working with our sales team on a consistent, pre-determined schedule. Punctuality and dedication are extremely important.
- Averaging 8+ dials per hour
- Sending appointment reminder emails to qualified leads
- Sending email campaigns to nurture and flush-out warm leads
- Learn & practice how to quickly overcome objections, closing techniques, and persuasive sales psychology
- Bringing an attitude of hustle every day
- Working to find solutions to complex problems quickly and competently.
- Constructing detailed processes for organizing and analyzing data.
- Shadowing the Social High Rise team to learn sales and business-related skills that can be applied to future career opportunities.
- A bunch of other stuff that might come up, because after all, we’re a startup, and things don’t always follow a plan.
- $20 per qualified appointment set
- $75 per deal closed as a result of a lead you qualify
- An accelerated rate of learning, since we’re a start-up and we move quickly
EXPECTED START DATE: Summer 2019
*Must be able to work at our office headquarters in Chico, CA*
Do you have these skills/qualities? If so, apply! Tell us why you’re the best fit for the position!
- A passion for social media
- Fearless, self-motivated, hungry, ambitious, competitive & winning attitude
- Rigorous work ethic
- The ability to think creatively and critically
- A high degree of common sense
- The ability to work independently with minimal instruction
- Resilient to pain & failure
- Smart, intuitive, & consultative approach to solving problems
- Insatiable desire to learn and improve skills
- Taken courses in Marketing, Sales, &/or Business a plus
To apply for the Social Media Intern position at Social High Rise, you MUST submit the following:
- Cover Letter
- Responses to our application questions
- Interns may receive college credit for this internship. Interns are responsible to provide the proper paperwork in order to receive college credit.
**Note: We love meeting people in person, but due to the nature of our business and our office location, it’s a challenge for us to accommodate visitors who drop-in without making an appointment first. So, please submit your application package online, and if we like what we read, we will contact you to set up an interview.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.