We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for a productive opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
$35,000 – $65,000 yearly
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Learn and utilize our follow-up system with prospects via email, phone calls, and text to determine their timing and motivation regarding real estate and set up appointments for team members
- Learn and use our CRM to input all communication notes with prospects and if necessary, correct any previous existing misinformation
- Track monthly performance to ensure sales goals are met
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- At least 1 yr of working as either a telemarketer, telephone sales representative, or as a real estate agent
- Must be able to learn and follow our system
Our company was founded on May 7, 1988, by Barry Rabinovitz. We started out as a small, independent, full-service agency, dedicated to providing superior, one on one customer service.
Our office is at the heart of Wollaston center, just a 5 min. walk to the T station and our parking lot is right next to the office. We specialize in helping consumers with their real estate needs-whether buying, selling, or investing-everywhere from Quincy to Greater Boston & the South Shore.
We're not a traditional real estate company. Even our office is different. We’ve restored a residential home and staffed it with caring, down-to-earth (not pushy) salespeople.
We really listen to the needs of our clients-and we get repeat & referral business. We deliver what they want— fast, honestly, and with accountability and written performance guarantees!