Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. Currently, our Global Tools & Storage team is searching for a results-driven INSIDE SALES ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE based in Towson, MD.
The Inside Sales Representative position is responsible for achieving sales targets across all businesses within the assigned territory. This role is responsible for understanding a broad range of product, users, applications, and distributor models.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, Associates Degree, or 2-4 years equivalent experience
- Ability to understand and sell multiple products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for talking with people, problem solving, persistence, identifying opportunities, and winning
- Self-starter, goal oriented, high energy individual
- Proficient in Microsoft applications; Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook;
- Experience using CRM solutions such as Salesforce.com a plus
- Preferred Systems Proficiency: SAP/ BW, ToolCommerce.com
Scope of Responsibilities
Sales & Client Relations
- Manage a territory composed of 2,000+ accounts.
- Achieve sales targets for Power Tools, Hand Tools, Pneumatics, Accessories,
- Prospect and segment existing account base on sales potential
- Implement account specific Inside Sales strategy
Product & Program Knowledge
- Provide support to all distribution and Key End-users by means of product training, marketing, and merchandising
- Gain expertise on channel-specific pricing structures and programming
Communication & Partnership
- Communicate opportunities, issues, and trends to management.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with accounts and Key Decision Makers
- Utilize a CRM system (Salesforce.com) to identify daily tasks, schedule calls, log customer information, and monitor sales results; complete account profile information and sales call details within the CRM
- Enter orders, provide price quotes, and assist customers with all order related inquiries