Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2019 sales of $28 billion (€25 billion). We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
Reporting to the Director of Technology Planning, you will provide administrative and analytical support for various processes and systems. Key areas will include set-up and management of required training activities for various technology development software platforms. The candidate must be computer savvy with extensive experience working with various business systems, spreadsheets, and projects. The ideal employee will be a self-starter with the ability to work independently. This role involves direct contact with all levels of management both inside and outside of the Linde Technology organization.
- Generate creative ideas to facilitate and manage product/rapid commercialization processes
- Assist with creating agile practitioners, self-sustaining teams and a culture of innovation and collaboration
- Lead the annual Innovation Awards process including nominations, selection and award ceremonies
- Assist with managing process and software platform(s) for the rapid commercialization process (RCPlus), Project Portfolio (GPS), Project Sites (SharePoint) and Project Cost Allocation Tool (PCAT)
- Manage ideation/crowd sourcing platform (NOSCO), which includes providing periodic updates and key metrics on use and results
- Generate reports by obtaining various metrics and other business critical information. Reports will be used by business leaders in meetings and/or presentations.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 or more years of relevant industry experience
- Effective consulting, presentation, training, and relationship building skills to deliver innovative solutions
- Action oriented, self-motivated, and organized to anticipate business needs and achieve goals
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, Finance, Economics or Statistics
- 10 or more years of relevant industry experience
- Certified Scrum Master CSM
- Lean or Lean Six Sigma experience
- Project management experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.