***Sponsorship is not available for this position.***
Do you enjoy a mix of driving new infrastructure initiatives and daily lunchtime workouts If so, Title Nine is the place for you!
This position will be responsible for maintaining a reliable, secure and efficient business infrastructure utilizing experience in standing up servers, putting in networks and managing the day-to-day infrastructure needs of a retail business.
- Ownership and accountable for infrastructure of multi-site business (HQ, retail stores, warehouse, and eComm).
- Demonstrated history of implementing PCI best practices.
- Partner with IT leadership to oversee infrastructure and drive forward the business goals of moving to cloud-centric operational model.
- Migrate internal systems to cloud and SAAS as part of short/long term IT roadmap goals.
- Own IT infrastructure project initiatives aligned with improving systems and network support.
- Build and maintain strong vendor management partnerships.
- Responsible for end-user support requests in a Windows and Mac OS environment.
- Develop, implement, and manage infrastructure monitoring systems.
- Manage storage and backup solutions.
- Document network / connectivity troubleshooting and manage the knowledge base for the network and servers.
- Be able to provide 7/24 support and on-call rotation.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent related work experience.
- Experience with AWS, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, AS400, Windows, Dell storage, Fortinet, VMware, Active Directory, G Suite, PowerShell scripts.
- 3+ years of experience in a client/server environment.
- 2+ years of experience in a network administrator role.
- Retail/eComm industry experience a plus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, and a bunch of Holidays (including your bday!)
- Free and heavily discounted Title Nine products AND pro deals
- Retirement plan with employer match
- In-house gym with daily fitness classes to get your workout in at work!
At Title Nine, we are everyday athletes and fitness fanatics passionate about our brands and the impact that sports and the pursuit of fitness have on our lives and our customers. We are a privately-held, omni-channel retailer that sells women’s athletic apparel and sportswear. We have 19 retail stores but the bulk of our business is transacted on-line.
Apply Online @ titlenine.com