Doren Inc, a sister company to the R.I. Lampus Company – the western PA leader in Concrete Block, Hardscape Manufacturing and Brick Distribution, is in need of an Industrial Production Maintenance person.
This position is Monday through Friday from 6:00am to 3:30pm with mandatory overtime including weekends during our busy season.
Starting wage is $17.00-$22.00/hr depending on experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and a Medical Reimbursement Program
- Retirement plan
- 8 paid holidays
The main focus of this position is to keep the plant running without interruption.
- Provide immediate hands-on troubleshooting and repair of all production equipment
- Must be familiar with hydraulics, electrical and mechanical systems
- Monitor all plant equipment to maintain efficient operation and product quality
- Communicate with Production and Quality Control
- Maintain cleanliness of work area
- Perform scheduled plant maintenance and repairs
- Occasionally fill in for plant personnel including scheduled breaks
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum five years of prior industrial maintenance experience required
- Familiarity with Hydraulics, Electronic (PLC), Electrical and Mechanical troubleshooting required
- Familiarity with high speed automated production equipment preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- High school diploma or GED required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- One location