Compensation: $17.50 to $20.00 per hour – Health Benefits – also 401k
KBP Coil Coaters Inc. provides coil coating and building products. The Company also offers slitting, embossing, printing patterns, and packaging services. For the past 35 years, KBP Coil provides its products and services throughout the United States.
The Industrial Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of facilities mechanical equipment, plumbing, electrical, structure, grounds and equipment. The tech will report to the maintenance superintendent, and be available to work either shift as required. Must have own tools.
- Maintenance and repair of facility equipment
- Maintenance and repair of structural components
- Maintenance and repair of manufacturing and process systems
- Maintenance and repair of mechanical systems
- Electrical repairs and troubleshooting
- Hydraulic and pneumatic repairs and troubleshooting.
- Inspection, Maintenance and Repair of fork lifts and materials handling equipment and cranes.
- Documentation of work.
- Accurate and updated work schedule and logs
- Training/Certification in OSHA 10/40hr HAZWOPER
- Training/Certification in RCRA
- Training/Certification DOT HAZMAT transportation
- Operation and Maintenance of Water Treatment/Purification System
- Welding/Fabrication and Assembly Skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of processes related to facility management.
- A comprehensive knowledge of construction and maintenance standards.
- Knowledge of OSHA Standards, Safe Drinking Water Standards, all appropriate life safety and fire and health codes, Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local building codes
- Knowledge and safe use of cleaning compounds and solvents used in the line of custodial maintenance.
- Knowledge of safety and security systems typically used in facilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- High school diploma+ desirable.
- Journeyman level HVAC, Combustion Engineering and Boilers mechanic is preferred.
- Combination of education, training and experience equivalent to five years in a related technical trade; at least three years of management experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Physically able to lift, bend, stoop, climb and reach.
- Able to operate equipment.
- Maintain a high energy level.
- Be comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
- Provide leadership in identifying and minimizing risks in the workplace environment.
- Ability to work independently and in an organized manner
- Safe use of tools/equipment operations and proper maintenance.
- Appropriate use of cleaning materials/supplies.
- Ensure adherence to appropriate safety procedures.
We are looking for a team player, punctual, flexible, commited, responds in a timely manner to requests, exhibits problem solving initiative, communicates effectively within proper reporting relationships and is dedicated to the mission of the organization. Non-smokers preferred. Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screening required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers