WELDER FABRICATOR/SHEET METAL WORKER – Northeast Pennsylvania
ICON is currently seeking fabricators/sheet metal workers to support machine shop operations in Dalton, PA.
Fabricators must be able to lay out, cut, fit, measure and weld metals to customer specifications. This highly detailed work requires knowledgeable of many techniques and tools.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Experience Dependent
- Paid Time Off
- Tool Allotment
- Life Insurance
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the trade.
- Possess the required tools for this position.
- Welding experience is a plus:
- Carbon Steel Plate
- MIG Hardwire (GMAW)
- MIG Fluxcore (FCAW)
- TIG 3-sided box (Stainless)
- SS Pipe (Sch 10 & 40)
- Carbon Pipe (small and large bore)
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Experience operating a Press Break & Shear as well as other shop equipment.
- Knowledge of mathematics and mechanics.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime when necessary.
- Expected to ensure their workmanship meets or exceeds applicable standard industry and or customer contract specifications.
- Direct industrial fabrication experience will result in better compensation.
Local qualified candidates must submit a resume to be considered for this position.
We are a Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible