METFORM, Savanna IL: Metform, a division of MacLean-Fogg, is an employee-focused global Company with excellent benefits and perks…a team environment where your voice matters, and you will have the opportunity for training and development to advance. We are building a thriving culture and business is growing fast. Metform is the area’s largest manufacturing company with four locations in Carroll County, Illinois.
JOB TITLE: Index Machining Operator
RESPONSIBILITY SUMMARY (Who we are looking for): We are looking for someone to operate index machines and help to enhance the productivity of our organization. The successful team member will operate machine to produce the required number of parts with good quality.
WORK HOURS (SHIFT): 2nd
STARTING PAY: $13-$15 depending on skills/experience
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (What you would be doing – we will train):
- Performing measurements using instruments and gauges
- Completing offsets and major tool changes as required
- Performing routine machine malfunction repairs
- Performing duties necessary for regular production as well as development work
- Following all required quality assurance procedures, monitoring SPC and tool insert usage for process changes
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS (What you bring to us):
- High school education or equivalent
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION (What we offer to you):
- Effective Immediately: Competitive Wages, Holiday Pay (10 days/year), Floating Holiday, Free
Wellness Program, Employee Giveaways and Discounts
- After 30 Days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, and Life
- After 60 Days: 401(k) with Employer Match
- The first of the month after 90 Days: Vacation
- After 1 Year: Tuition Reimbursement (upon approval)
- And more!
Various agencies of the United States Government require employers to maintain information on applicants pertaining to factors such as race, sex, and type of position for which an individual applies. The information requested is voluntary and for compliance with certain record keeping requirements. MacLean-Fogg Company has a long-standing commitment to equal employment opportunity for all its associates and applicants for employment. MacLean-Fogg Company believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of race, color, gender, affectional or sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, ancestry, religion, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, disability, veteran status, age or any other protected group status.