iSolar's top dealer in Maine is seeking positive, tenacious, ambitious and driven Sales/ Customer Service Reps to be part of the team. Great new market opportunity with growth potential! Now interviewing!!
Position Overview: The Sales Consultant is responsible for providing excellent customer service and selling Community Solar programs to patrons. YOU can be part of helping your own community GO GREEN and become Eco- Friendly.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for selling programs to new customers, processing, and enrolling new customers
· Responsible for meeting current sales metrics Responsible for adhering to all sales processes and procedures as established by region.
· Responsible for executing promotions and meeting or exceeding established sales goals as established within District
· Responsible for opening and monitoring to maintaining standards and appearance as established by Sales Manager.
· Responsible for providing data as requested by SM
· Responsible for adherence to all Company policies and procedures
· Responsible for supporting sales cross-promotions
· Must be able to work independently in a storefront
· Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the SM
Only those with a strong desire to succeed and make money need apply!!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $1,200.00 per week