SeKON is looking for an Incident Management Analyst to join our talented and innovative team supporting the Defense Healthcare Management Systems (DHMS) and its program offices in Arlington, VA. The mission lifecycle of DHMS is to competitively acquire, test, deliver, and successfully transition to a state-of-the-market electronic health record (EHR) system. In partnership with the Defense Health Agency (DHA), Services, and industry, DHMS is developing a deployment and sustainment strategy to optimize the delivery of a modernized EHR with minimal disruption to the military health care community.
With over 20 years of experience, SeKON specializes in providing large-scale health IT programs in support of federal government customers including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Defense Health Agency (DHA), and National Institutes of Health (NIH). Our vision “To be the premier management and technology consulting firm providing solutions that improve quality of life and work”.
The Incident Management Analyst reports to the Program Lead. Requirements and desired skills include:
- Qualified candidates should have recent experience providing help desk support for software related issues
- ITIL experience, training, and/or certification
- Ability to work independently and make decisions where necessary
- Experience interacting with all levels of management
- Prepare customer facing communications for status updates and incident reports.
- Capture Incident details and update all necessary tools and documents
- Provide required notifications and updates on all Business-Critical Incidents within established service levels
- Ensure that Incident Management KPIs are recorded and their targets met
- Ensure that the detection, initial diagnosis and prioritization of all incidents is effectively and consistently applied
- In cooperation with Problem and or Change Managers, conduct post incident analysis and ensure accurate root cause of incidents is captured and appropriate preventive actions are identified and tracked
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative and positive working relationships within all areas of the organization
- Make recommendations for service process improvement plan
- Design and continually improve processes and metrics
- Work closely with Change Management leaders on major incidents to correlate them to requested changes
- Experience reviewing Technical Documents: ICD, SDD and SS
- Cerner/ EMR implementation experience
- Military Health Systems experience