The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
Be a part of Humana Go365 Service Operations – Provide perfect service and guidance to members.
Directly respond to questions, handle issues and provide guidance to both internal and external customers.
Troubleshoot device and web-related issues.
Educate customers and employers about Humana Go365 products and services via telephone.
Receive, document and resolve customer inquiries by using established best practices.
Build lasting relationships with Humana’s customers.
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Programs including Word and Excel
- Strong typing and computer skills and experience using multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to attend training – (4 weeks) 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday – Friday
- Availability to work in the range of 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM Monday – Friday
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Fluency in Spanish
- At Humana, we’re also committed to making the resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. We know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
Scheduled Weekly Hours