In Vivo Research Associate, San Diego, CA
- Work in a state-of-the-art facility and contribute to innovative research
- Advance your scientific skills and learn from top scientists in the field
- Earn competitive pay and benefits
What Will You Do?
- Execute in vivo studies (drug discovery)
- Assist with study protocol development
- Write technical reports and present your research
- Maintain necessary electronic files and laboratory notebooks
- Regularly provide progress updates to necessary team members
Who Should Apply?
- Candidates with a B.S. in biochemistry, molecular biology, pharmacology, or a related field of biology and at least 2 years of related research experience including but not limited to:
- Small animal handling
- Proficiency in multiple types of dosing procedures (subcutaneous, intraperitoneal, intravenous, etc)
- Tissue collection
- Molecular biology techniques
- Excellent record-keeping and time management
- Creative and solutions-oriented team-player
- Enjoy working on multiple projects and presenting your work
Apply today for immediate consideration! Qualified applicants will be scheduled for an initial meeting within 24 hours.
Questions? Click Here to Schedule Time to Connect
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.