We provide Interns with the opportunity to learn and develop new skills while gaining a deeper understanding of concepts through immersive application. Working closely with their advisor, Interns explore their career field of interest, acquire new skills, and develop transferrable skills.
Each Intern reports to a CyrusOne leader who provides hands-on training, oversight, and mentorship.
We are looking for well-rounded individuals who have demonstrated not only outstanding academic achievement, but aptitude for leadership, teamwork, analytical capabilities, excellent communication skills and sincere interest to pursue a career in their area of expertise.
- Assist with current projects, deadlines, scheduling and priorities during the Internship
- Complete an Intern rotation to understand the roles/positions of the department
- Support customer Communication and ownership throughout implementations
- Gather business requirements to support on-going implementation project updates
- Suggest process improvements related to internal customer communication
- Understand customer needs as input to your work
- Participate in the Implementation Management Lifecycle to support defined services for an exceptional customer experience.
- Assist in customer install, verification, initiation, and set up
- Assist with the production of engagement refinement to develop and document implementation standards and vendor relationships
- Support the management of implementation costs and reporting
- Document key deliverables from your project (i.e. process flows, training, systems requirements, leadership presentations)
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Results oriented and self-motivated, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Perform analysis and interpret results into actionable steps
- Effective information gathering, presentation and cross functional skills
- Strong organizational skills and hardworking attitude
Length of Internship: The Internship will start on June 1st and wrap up August 7th. The length of the Internship will depend largely on college/university academic year calendars or graduation status.
- Business, Information Technology, Information Technology Systems Architect, Process Engineer major, in Junior/Senior year of Undergraduate and/or Graduate student currently attending a college or university, preferred
- Reliable transportation to our Corporate Office
- Secure your own temporary accommodations
- Some travel may be required
- Currently not enrolled in a summer course
As a CyrusOne Intern, you’ll learn and be a part of:
- Participating in brainstorms and team collaborations
- Researching the web and publications for relevant news to share with the team
- Assisting with administrative tasks for all departments
- Successfully completing each portion of your training
- Participating in supplemental development training
- Meeting on a regular basis with their advisor
- Attending Intern networking events and training sessions
You may be a fit if your strengths/experience/interests include being:
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- A great writer (creative & technical)
- Willingness to take on a full range of tasks; ability to multi-task
- Proactive and curious, and you love to learn
- Into research and problem solving
- Proficient in social media tools, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Application Deadline: February 29, 2019
- Paid Internship: Yes- hourly rate, 40 hrs/week
- Shift Type: First shift (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM), hours may vary based on position
- Location: CyrusOne Corporate Headquarters
2850 North Harwood Street
Dallas, Texas 75201
At CyrusOne, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability – or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
CyrusOne is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
CyrusOne provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws. We will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at CyrusOne, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources at 214.488.1365 (Option 7) or by email at [email protected] .