We are a company of passionate individuals striving to improve healthcare and patient experiences. Our evidence-based medical content and software tools empower both payers and providers to make the best decisions for patients. Our work makes a difference in the quality of care that hundreds of thousands of patients receive each day and we’re proud of our positive impact.
We have an opening for a motivated, team-oriented Project Manager on our Implementation team where you’ll play a key role in ensuring a successful software implementation and launch. You’ll help our customers get their MCG solutions up and running by managing the delivery, installation, upgrade, and support of MCG solutions for customers during an implementation project. You’ll be responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing projects for both new and existing customers and solutions.
In this role you will:
- Lead small and medium-sized customers through successful implementations and launches
- Motivate customers to complete implementation successfully by ensuring they are tracking against optimal timelines
- Set customers up for long-term success by driving the value of MCG solutions through implementation, helping them navigate and overcome roadblocks
- Use MCG’s process and templates projects in a consistent, organized and reliable manner
- Project manage implementation tasks such as data migration, product training, and organizational roll-out strategies, coordinating internal resources as necessary
- Serve as a trusted advisor by advocating for client needs and product requests to MCG’s internal support, product, engineering, and sales teams
- Partner with internal teams to ensure a smooth transition for customers post-implementation
- Manage group initiatives directed at process and tools continuous improvement
We’d love to hear from you if:
You have 1+ years of demonstrated experience in managing external client-facing projects, ideally with software or systems implementations
You are able to build and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
You have people smarts, strong communication skills, and are good at facilitating and presenting
You’re motivated a problem solver, focused on the customer and looking for ways to improve their experience throughout the implementation process
You’re goal oriented, action focused, pragmatic, and self-disciplined
You have strong organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to successfully execute complete multiple simultaneous objectives
You’ve got a Bachelor’s Degree and Project Management training
Bonus points if you’ve worked with MS Project and with hospitals or health plans
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity, and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. It is only with diverse thoughts and ideas that we’ll be able to create the change we want in healthcare. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be for it.